Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Loving Heart

A Loving Heart


When I made the decision to write about an FBI agent, my mind could have easily gone wild with all the possible scenarios that could come up in his life as a result of his occupation; things that would have made great stories. However, I didn’t want to fall into the trap of stretching plausibility to a ridiculous point, as in: tune in for another exciting episode of how Jackson being an ex-FBI agent leads him to solve a murder mystery on a monthly basis. However . . . the occupation certainly does hold some intrigue, and I had to at least bring in a thing or two that had to do with it. Although, I felt it was important to make it believable and not equal to television drama. So . . . “A Loving Heart” brings in witness protection and the mob, but hopefully in some ways that are unpredictable. In spite of the larger-than-life drama of organized crime, I still wanted the deepest focus of the book to be based in emotional issues. That’s what Anita Stansfield does.

No comments:

Post a Comment